It's my dear mother! I fixed it up for her in photoshop-- it was a good challenge! I love it when I can fix old pictures! (and I'm happy to do it, too! Shoot me an email if you want me to take a shot at yours!)
I knew just who it was. She hasn't changed a bit. If only I could send you my actual face and you could fix up a few cracks and wrinkles that are appearing after all these years.
3 comments:
Ahhh! Just as cute as ever!! I love her so much!
Great job Aimee! That is quite a talent!
Can you send me a copy of just the fixed up pic when you get a chance?
Tanks!
You certainly do have skillz!!! You did a great job fixing things. What a sneaky girl, using my picture for ulterior motives!
I knew just who it was. She hasn't changed a bit. If only I could send you my actual face and you could fix up a few cracks and wrinkles that are appearing after all these years.
Post a Comment