Jen took this one the other day-- it was so windy and rainy that wesought shelter behind this wall. I had to post it because she wenthome today. We had such a great trip! I'm glad she could come with!
Every time I see these I get a huge smile on my face - those smiles are very contagious!I'm very thankful she was on the trip too! Thanks Jen!
Me too! What beautiful smiles! What a great experience for you two to share together! You two girls are pretty amazing!
...and you never ran the car off a cliff! (After hearing about the lack of guard rails, maybe I should drop that Thelma and Louise reference!)
Aww, I'm glad I could go too! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Every time I see these I get a huge smile on my face - those smiles are very contagious!
I'm very thankful she was on the trip too! Thanks Jen!
Me too! What beautiful smiles! What a great experience for you two to share together! You two girls are pretty amazing!
...and you never ran the car off a cliff! (After hearing about the lack of guard rails, maybe I should drop that Thelma and Louise reference!)
Aww, I'm glad I could go too! :-)
Post a Comment