Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mountain


Mountain, originally uploaded by aimos325.

Another mountain. Surprise! Don't they all start looking the same?

Caught this guy on the way up to Fairbanks today. It was a nice
drive-- a little snow just about halfway, but that was it. Didn't see
Denali today, I think he was behind some clouds. But dang, that range
is impressive.

Alright, I'm off! Later gators!

6 comments:

JimR said...

That mountain's got a cloud Yakima!

Shawn said...

Beautiful!

Shawn said...

cool! A yakima? Learn something new every day I guess... unless dad is just making that up.

Shawn said...

oops, this is walt, btw. (on mom and dayad's comp)

Shawn said...

I think Dad was referring to a Yamika - not sure if I spelled it right either.
p.s. this is mum on mum's computer!

JimR said...

Oy vey! I looked it up, all ready! It's Yamika you yutz!