Looks like cut river bridge to me. Is this alaska thing just a big fib aimee? That must've taken a long time to scrape all that green paint off... (its walt again, can't remember my ID or password so I'm anonymous).
I am jealous...Just getting more and more jealous as you keep posting great pictures. I am defenlty going to start saving for a trip up there in summer of '09.
6 comments:
Looks like cut river bridge to me. Is this alaska thing just a big fib aimee? That must've taken a long time to scrape all that green paint off... (its walt again, can't remember my ID or password so I'm anonymous).
I am jealous...Just getting more and more jealous as you keep posting great pictures. I am defenlty going to start saving for a trip up there in summer of '09.
YES!
And there is a train going underneath too!
Great picture! Looks like a model train in the distance...
Who cares about the bridge! I LOVE your new banner for your blog. Very, very cool...in fact, it's down right frigid.
Post a Comment