We made it!!!! Just one more day of driving before we get to Anchorage. Jen and I have been discussing how good it will feel to sleep in the same place for a few nights!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Been following your blog and want to wish you a Congratulations!
Like I said I've been following our blog and wanted to let you know I'm also a huge follower of the Alaska Podshow http://www.alaskapodshow.com and I know Scott would be interested in interviewing your about your journey up to Alaska. I hope you'll share your adventure as I dream of going to Alaska one day.
You are there already? I can't believe it. To me it seems like you just left yesterday. The whole fam is enjoying your excellent photos. Thanks for all the posts.
A trip to remember. You made it look so easy, fun and incredible with these pictures. I think I want to try it!! Congratulations! You are the top traveler of this family!
Congrats!! You are finally there. You pictures and Jens emails have been great. I am still jealous :) Tell Brian I said Hi! And have fun in Anchorage this weekend.
5 comments:
Been following your blog and want to wish you a Congratulations!
Like I said I've been following our blog and wanted to let you know I'm also a huge follower of the Alaska Podshow http://www.alaskapodshow.com and I know Scott would be interested in interviewing your about your journey up to Alaska. I hope you'll share your adventure as I dream of going to Alaska one day.
Thanks!
Kara
WOO HOO!!! What a great journey! Have fun this weekend! Love you bunches!!!
You are there already? I can't believe it. To me it seems like you just left yesterday. The whole fam is enjoying your excellent photos. Thanks for all the posts.
A trip to remember. You made it look so easy, fun and incredible with these pictures. I think I want to try it!! Congratulations! You are the top traveler of this family!
Congrats!! You are finally there. You pictures and Jens emails have been great. I am still jealous :)
Tell Brian I said Hi! And have fun in Anchorage this weekend.
Post a Comment