Stunning detail on these things. I'm undecided-- on one hand, they're beautiful works of art, but on the other hand, they're not nearly as huge as the ones at Tech. Can't really compare them but I do. :-P
I don't think you should compare. Different (but similar) medium. Ice vs Snow. Also, professionals (or skilled amateurs) from all over the world, vs engineering students. Absolutely gorgeous. I read on "My Fairbanks Life" that March is the best time to visit Fairbanks. I think we're going to have to visit next year in March!
1 comment:
I don't think you should compare. Different (but similar) medium. Ice vs Snow. Also, professionals (or skilled amateurs) from all over the world, vs engineering students. Absolutely gorgeous. I read on "My Fairbanks Life" that March is the best time to visit Fairbanks. I think we're going to have to visit next year in March!
Post a Comment