Wednesday, March 19, 2008

parking lot, take 2


parking lot, take 2, originally uploaded by aimos325.

I tried to post it last night. It's a picture from the parking lot I
hang out in. The building there has free wi-fi. So I park outside
and hang out in my car. Pathetic, I know, but if they were open later
I'd hang out there! Friday I get my own cable and internet!

Also, you should note this picture was taken at 9 pm and it's not all
the way dark. It's nice. ;-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Parking Lot. Looks like there is enough lights on in the lot to probably feel pretty save. :) It will probably be nice when you can sit in your living room in your pjs bloging instead of your car.

JimR said...

It is a lovely parking lot! IT's nice that it's light so late - The best is yet to come!

Shawn said...

It almost looks like there is a shooting star above the trees. Very pretty pic Aim.

Sally said...

The trees are so pretty.