Monday, March 17, 2008

new bike!


new bike!, originally uploaded by aimos325.

My new bike with it's new seatpost! I rode to work today and I will
tomorrow too! So fun! It's only 3 blocks away so I don't even change
or anything!

It's crazy how everything has fallen into place. I got the bike as
soon as I unloaded my car in the new apartment. And when I was going
to get the seat post, I though "I wish I had a pull chain for the
ceiling fan" and when I stepped out of the car, there was one in the
parking lot! True story!

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Very cool bike Aim! What a great way to start the day - on a bike!

JimR said...

Work to eat, eat to live, live to bike, bike to work!

That is a nice find - and no parking hassels with that vehicle!

Jen said...

HA! You did break down and buy a mountain bike!!! You'll like it :-)

Anonymous said...

I do like it! It fits me like a glove!

-aimee (at work)

Sally said...

That's a great bike, and who cares what the gas prices are. The fan chain story is a little hard to believe, but, if you say so...