I saw this guy too!!!This was as close as I got, for obvious reasons. EEK! (I was stillon my bike, it's a good way to get around ;-) )
Man those things are big! What are they doing in the city? Seems like they would be more at home in the wilderness, but what do I know? Moose, on the loose!
Isn't that incredible! Wow! I can't believe how many moose you've seen. So glad you're getting pictures!
If you see rocky the squirrel, you be sure to let us know!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Man those things are big! What are they doing in the city? Seems like they would be more at home in the wilderness, but what do I know? Moose, on the loose!
Isn't that incredible! Wow! I can't believe how many moose you've seen. So glad you're getting pictures!
If you see rocky the squirrel, you be sure to let us know!
Post a Comment