So I was riding to work this morning, humming the song from Wizard of
Oz where the Wicked Witch is riding her bike (because my shifters were
frozen and I had to pedal really fast) when all of a sudden, I look
down the cross street to look for cars and there's A MOOSE standing
there, just 2 houses down! I figured the best thing to do was to keep
pedaling and DANG I didn't have my camera. So I'm riding home
(keeping an eye out for it) and I look down the road it was on and no
moose. But I hear this crunching sound... so I look behind the house
and THERE IT IS! So I rush home to grab the camera and when I get
back he's just laying here... (I included the house because LOOK AT
THAT SUN!! Spring is coming!) So I ride past and...
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Moose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEAH YOUR MOOSE STORY KICK MY DEER STORY'S BUTT! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL TO SEE A MOOSE..LET ALONE WHEN RIDING A BIKE :)
Post a Comment