Monday, March 03, 2008

done for the night


done for the night, originally uploaded by aimos325.

Took this picture after dinner, had to grab the camera from my car.
It's a little blurry, but if you notice, there's my little Jetta on
the right and then a long line of big trucks. When I say big I mean,
those aren't light duty pickups.

We're staying at "the Sasquatch" along with a bunch of "crews" (guys
working along the highway). We had a great dinner along with a bunch
of tough-looking guys. Don't worry, Mom, our door locks. ;-)

This morning the VW dealer couldn't squeeze us in (yeah, come on, 2
twenty-something girls, one crying (me, whoops), and you can't help?).
Anyway, the light comes and goes and most of the time we have cruise
control.

3 comments:

Brian D. said...

sorry I left the chat early. My computer had the Blue Screen of Death. SO I just decided to go to work. LOL

Brian

Brian D. said...

Oh yeah,
the Big Horn Hotel is a really nice place to stay in Watson Lake.

Unknown said...

Oh No. That is bad...I would think they would give in a little when you were crying. Darn Car people. :)I am glad you are still on your way and you get to use cruise control every once in a while. I hope you guys are having fun. Oh I miss the work emails...so you better get up there and working here soon :)