Friday, March 07, 2008

"clean" bill of health


"clean" bill of health, originally uploaded by aimos325.

So after our less-than-positive experiences with Volkswagen dealers
over the last week, I begrudgingly called the dealer here in
Anchorage. He said "yeah, we can get you in sometime in the next
hour." So we were off. Dropped off the keys, chatted with a salesman
in the showroom for about an hour about Volkswagens and Alaska and
Denali National Park... The service guy called me over and said they
couldn't find anything major. There were some minor error codes but
nothing to worry about. The best part? They did it free of charge!
So I'm no longer worried about my little car and I didn't even have to
spend any money. That's what customer service is about!

2 comments:

JimR said...

Woo Hoo!! That's great - I bet thats a sign of the "alaskan-way".

I love that picture! It's my new wall paper. Now get a car wash! (Or leave it like that - it's pretty cool looking!)

Unknown said...

That is great news! Both that your car is good to go and that the service people were nice. Atleast you know you wont have too much trouble getting your car fixed when you are in Alaska.