Yes! And fill your squirter!
And don't let your gas get below a quarter tank!
lol, thanks guys. ;-) That squirter is always low! I swear it tells me when I get below half.The jetta was reading 82 (!!!!!) when I got to the pool but I liked this picture the best for the reflection of the sky.The pool felt awesome today. Plus I didn't have to sweat (didn't have to feel it, anyway) and that's always a positive in my book. ;-)
pssh it was like 96 just a few days in Houghton... I'm still not over that
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes! And fill your squirter!
And don't let your gas get below a quarter tank!
lol, thanks guys. ;-) That squirter is always low! I swear it tells me when I get below half.
The jetta was reading 82 (!!!!!) when I got to the pool but I liked this picture the best for the reflection of the sky.
The pool felt awesome today. Plus I didn't have to sweat (didn't have to feel it, anyway) and that's always a positive in my book. ;-)
pssh it was like 96 just a few days in Houghton... I'm still not over that
Post a Comment