getting 1500 triathletes through the pool is no small feat! It was 3 to a lane, one after the other. I helped count laps for a few hours before it was my turn to race.
It is funny to see that nervous WOMEN swimmers stand and put their marshalling card in their mouth the same way nervous GIRL swimmers do.
Wish we could've been there to cheer you on and be a part of it all. Looks like fun! I think maybe we should go to AK next year for this! Get us on the volunteer list!
3 comments:
Did you do the "Peein' in your pool" cheer beforehand???
It is funny to see that nervous WOMEN swimmers stand and put their marshalling card in their mouth the same way nervous GIRL swimmers do.
Wish we could've been there to cheer you on and be a part of it all. Looks like fun! I think maybe we should go to AK next year for this! Get us on the volunteer list!
if you come up for it you have to do it too! I know you could!
Post a Comment