Is this growing in your yard?
yeah... I put it in a hanging planter on my deck. I'm just guessing with this gardening stuff but I figured I could move it later... I wanted it easy to reach/keep an eye on because I think strawberries are tricky!That's my new chaise lounge in the bkgd.
Nice Chaise! I've never tried strawberries - I bet they'll do great there.Do you want your wood IKEA foldable chairs?? Seems like I should be able to fit those in...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is this growing in your yard?
yeah... I put it in a hanging planter on my deck. I'm just guessing with this gardening stuff but I figured I could move it later... I wanted it easy to reach/keep an eye on because I think strawberries are tricky!
That's my new chaise lounge in the bkgd.
Nice Chaise! I've never tried strawberries - I bet they'll do great there.
Do you want your wood IKEA foldable chairs?? Seems like I should be able to fit those in...
Post a Comment