My favorite!!! How cool that they grow in Alaska! I think you need some of these in YOUR garden! I would bring you some of mine, but I don't think it is legal to bring it thru Canada.
My absolute favorite flower! Nothing else smells so pretty!!
agreed!I got on my knees in the church parking lot to sniff it. Just a few little flowers but sooo fragrant!Mom-- I should find some and dig them up and move them to my yard!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My favorite!!! How cool that they grow in Alaska! I think you need some of these in YOUR garden! I would bring you some of mine, but I don't think it is legal to bring it thru Canada.
My absolute favorite flower! Nothing else smells so pretty!!
agreed!
I got on my knees in the church parking lot to sniff it. Just a few little flowers but sooo fragrant!
Mom-- I should find some and dig them up and move them to my yard!
Post a Comment