Monday, December 14, 2009

swim meet


swim meet, originally uploaded by aimos325.

We had a masters swim meet this weekend. I was terribly nervous--
didn't want to see how slow I am! Luckily it was in meters so you
can't really compare times. :-) My 200 medley relay team set the
state record for our age group. There wasn't a record before but a
record's a record, right? I posted it on facebook too, but a gal I
swim with took a few pics during the meet (thanks, Maura!) so I
thought I'd post one. This is me in the 100 backstroke.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Congratulations! That's a great photo. I can tell by the white caps that you were really flyin'. (Well, I guess they're not really called 'white caps' in the swimming world, but you know what I mean.)

Shawn said...

I recognized you right away! I love seeing you swim - especially the backstroke! Good job Aim! And Thanks Maura!

Shawn said...

Looks just like the East pool!

JimR said...

Nice form! Head back and grabbing that fast water! I'm so happy that you are swimming masters! That's awesome!

and Great picture!