We've been seeing big bright full moon here too! What time of day was that?
About 9:30 am. The moon was setting. It got bigger but went behind some clouds.
Great picture! Yeah, the moon has been beautiful these last few days!
Is that a plant growing in a coffee cup? Your office looks so bright!
yes, it is! It's actually a spider plant baby that I'm sprouting. Not sure where I'll plant it-- so many spider plant babies!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We've been seeing big bright full moon here too! What time of day was that?
About 9:30 am. The moon was setting. It got bigger but went behind some clouds.
Great picture! Yeah, the moon has been beautiful these last few days!
Is that a plant growing in a coffee cup? Your office looks so bright!
yes, it is! It's actually a spider plant baby that I'm sprouting. Not sure where I'll plant it-- so many spider plant babies!
Post a Comment