Saturday, December 19, 2009

my house!

House pics:

New House!


These are just the "before" pics!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Great photo show Aimee! You gave us all a great idea of the place plus some beautiful views into an Arctic winter. The place looks good and I know you're going to do some great stuff with it! Can't wait to see it in person!

Sally said...

Thanks for the photos. You have a great house. I thought it looked nice in white, but your color choices will really warm things up. Beautiful view out over your backyard. It is so pretty there! No wonder you love it.

Aimee said...

yeah I think fresh paint will really help. Problem is, it's not white... it's a very light blue and maybe even another shade of very light green. Plus the grimy, dusty areas, yuck!

It is so pretty here!!! The snow and freezing fog have left this town breathtakingly beautiful the last few weeks!

JimR said...

Aimee, that is such a great house and it's going to be so darn "homey". when you are done with it! Make sure you relax and enjoy the place too!