This is the bridge over the Tanana at Nenana. (ha!) I took a driveto Anchorage for the weekend. We went to the fair, among otherthings. More pictures tomorrow!
Pretty! Is the Ice tower in yet? Funny to think about a sunset there! I never really saw one.
ok, i'm trying to remember. Neither Tanana or Nenana rhyme with banana, right? Oh, so confusing!
Neat picture, by the way.
Yeah I haven't seen a sunset in a long time! Not while I'm out and about, anyway.Nenana rhymes with banana, BTW.Luckily no ice yet. ;-)
Then what does Tanana rhyme with, if it's not banana?
Neh-NAN-ahbah-NAN-ahTAN-an-ahBAN-an-ah (this one's wrong! Just to throw you off, mwhahaha!)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pretty! Is the Ice tower in yet? Funny to think about a sunset there! I never really saw one.
ok, i'm trying to remember. Neither Tanana or Nenana rhyme with banana, right? Oh, so confusing!
Neat picture, by the way.
Yeah I haven't seen a sunset in a long time! Not while I'm out and about, anyway.
Nenana rhymes with banana, BTW.
Luckily no ice yet. ;-)
Then what does Tanana rhyme with, if it's not banana?
Neh-NAN-ah
bah-NAN-ah
TAN-an-ah
BAN-an-ah (this one's wrong! Just to throw you off, mwhahaha!)
Post a Comment