You've got more talent and imagination than I ever knew. I love it! I think I have a shade of lipstick that matches that fuscia in case you were thinking of turrning it into a dress. A DRESS!!! I must have had a senior moment. Nice job anyway! Aunt Sue
Looks very cool! You did a good job matching all the corners. I get so impatient with the precise geometry of squares - thats why I'm only going to do crazy quilts from now on!
3 comments:
It would make a great quilt or pillow cover. I love the contrasting colors.
You've got more talent and imagination than I ever knew. I love it! I think I have a shade of lipstick that matches that fuscia in case you were thinking of turrning it into a dress. A DRESS!!! I must have had a senior moment. Nice job anyway!
Aunt Sue
Looks very cool! You did a good job matching all the corners. I get so impatient with the precise geometry of squares - thats why I'm only going to do crazy quilts from now on!
Post a Comment