Brian, shaking his head after I took a picture of him biting into asoft pretzel. Lucky for him, I won't post it. I really like thisone. ;-)You'll notice the Alaska State Fair wardrobe consists of layers and araincoat!
I love Brian's orange jacket and hat!!!
STEALTH-MODE picture! Muwahahahahahaha
This is how Brian could do a "60 Minutes" interview where he maybe, might kinda be, sorta in, a little bit of lukewarm to hot water....
. . . .layers, raincoat, and shorts!
Two instances popped into my head when I read Jim's post.The first one is me being accused of taking bribes from Oil companies.The second one is me on Jerry Springer where I am really a woman who is really three ducks in a woman suit!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love Brian's orange jacket and hat!!!
STEALTH-MODE picture! Muwahahahahahaha
This is how Brian could do a "60 Minutes" interview where he maybe, might kinda be, sorta in, a little bit of lukewarm to hot water....
. . . .layers, raincoat, and shorts!
Two instances popped into my head when I read Jim's post.
The first one is me being accused of taking bribes from Oil companies.
The second one is me on Jerry Springer where I am really a woman who is really three ducks in a woman suit!
Post a Comment