It's 11 pm, there's a bonfire, it's snowing and we're playingtippy-cup. Fun stuff. Pretty light out too, eh?The landlords, Carma and Dylan had some friends over and invited metoo-- it was great fun!
Looks like fun!
What fun! I had some fun last night too (senior walk). I touched em all! Monte carlo to the dog! The only casualty was my voice, which was pretty much gone by the time the night was done.
That's cool aim! Tippy cup sounds like a wholesome game! Where did your brother learn to hit em' all?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like fun!
What fun! I had some fun last night too (senior walk). I touched em all! Monte carlo to the dog! The only casualty was my voice, which was pretty much gone by the time the night was done.
That's cool aim! Tippy cup sounds like a wholesome game! Where did your brother learn to hit em' all?
Post a Comment