Sunday, April 27, 2008

yuck!


yuck!, originally uploaded by aimos325.

This is what the back of my pants looked like at Church this morning.
Whoops. Wish my fender hadn't broken yesterday. Also, I wish it'd
quit snowing. Please?

In other news, I haven't driven my car since last Sunday. This should
save on gas money, but not money overall-- I've been spending a lot on
bike stuff lately!

4 comments:

Jen said...

It's ok Aimee. God still loves you-even with dirty pants :-)

Unknown said...

Good thing you were at church and people weren't checking out your butt. It is really cool that you haven't drove your car in a week.

Shawn said...

I went to church one time with the same problem, except I was going to my evening Disciple class. We sat in beautiful upholstered chairs. Even tho I went to the bathroom and cleaned it off best as I could, I spent most of the time sitting on my foot (with my foot falling asleep) because I was worried that my pants would get the chair dirty!

JimR said...

Thats a badge of honor you get to wear cause you've gone a week with out the four wheel beast! Good job aimee!