<> First let me say we did not go into this manhole-- I just found this picture. This is an 8" pipe. Those are big cockroaches. (can you spot the albino one?) Oh gross.
They are much skinnier than the ones I have seen down here, but they do grow nice and tall. They may all soon look like the albino one if they don't get a little sunshine.
3 comments:
EWWWW! Gross! Another good reason to wear the tyvek suit - and keep it zipped up tight!
Thats Crazy!
I wonder if thats the only place they live with it being so hot down there?
I'd bring some Velveta next time you go down there just in case you need to distract them as you make your escape!
They are much skinnier than the ones I have seen down here, but they do grow nice and tall. They may all soon look like the albino one if they don't get a little sunshine.
Post a Comment