Friday, March 05, 2010

Ramen Surprise


Ramen Surprise, originally uploaded by aimos325.

Ramen + whatever is in my fridge. Tonight it was an egg, corn and cheese (which happen to be my favorite ramen surprise ingredients ever). Also I have been enjoying Red Hook's Mud Slinger. It's their seasonal beer-- a nut brown. Always have to try the beers with bikes on the label and this one doesn't disappoint! Almost makes up for Red Hook discontinuing their blonde (though this is NOT a blonde!).

4 comments:

Shawn said...

I can tell you're your father's daughter by the creative cooking you do!!!

Speaking of blonde, last night I broke our pick-ax blonde pint glass. :( She's my favorite!

Jen said...

Umm, I'm sure your "ramen surprise" tastes good, but it sure doesn't look good! lol

Aimee said...

I took the pic cause I thought it looked good!

Mom: in college I was a fan of ramen+egg+corn+hot dogs+velveeta. You could get 2 meals out of that!

JimR said...

I like to mix things up, but I don't know if I'd choose these ingredients - Especially the beer!