this is where I get my mail. I still think it's really weird though alot of places around town do this too. (I walk behind the big box inthe middle and there are a bunch of mailboxes doors on that side)
And if you have a package, you get a key to one of the big boxes?
Just like Hurontown! Except that in Hurontown if you got a package, it was left unlocked in the big box.
yep, you get a key in your mailbox. It's kinda like in the dorms when you get a package slip!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
And if you have a package, you get a key to one of the big boxes?
Just like Hurontown! Except that in Hurontown if you got a package, it was left unlocked in the big box.
yep, you get a key in your mailbox. It's kinda like in the dorms when you get a package slip!
Post a Comment