Wednesday, June 24, 2009

new bike!


new bike!, originally uploaded by aimos325.

introducing the newest addition to my family: a Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo!

I got it on craigslist. It's a good quality bike and it's been taken
care of. Just need to swap on my own seat, do a little brake
adjusting and do something about those grip shifts! Argh! This is
going to be my winter bike... might take it on some dirt, too. ;-)

7 comments:

JimR said...

That looks like a very nice bike! What's wrong with the grip shifters?? Just don't like them?? Maybe you'll want to make it a Single Speed :-) - Have fun!

Aimee said...

yeah, I really don't like grip shift.

I'm excited to be able to work on one bike and not have to put it back together to ride to work in the morning!

Sally said...

Looks very practical, but if I may make a suggestion: a new paint color, purple or pink would be nice, or, I see the new ones are root beer, how about it?

JimR said...

Sally is the only one of us that did not go to Bentley High School. If she did, she would have LOVED these colors!

At least she didin't say to paint it Blue and Gray!

Aimee said...

I like the color!!! I'm not a big green fan but I like this one.

Shawn said...

I like the green too!

Sally said...

Well then that's it, I'm out-voted. What am I talking about, I have a green bike and I just love it! Jim, how did you know my high school colors were gray and blue?