the river with the pretty colored water. It's cool to see different
rivers and different concentrations of rocks-- not sure I've ever seen
one with so much granite. The next river I drove over was "Granite
River" so there seems to be a theme. Also, those are my new shoes--
they're crocs with a canvas top. ;-)

4 comments:
Crocs with a canvas top!! Where did you get them? I bet they are very comfortable. Oh the rocks are neat to :)
This is the best way to collect rocks, I think. I'm always attracted to rocks on the shore and then when I get them home and they're dry, I'm disappointed because the neat colors and patterns don't show up so well. Very pretty rocks. (And cute feet too!)
Seems to me that you have quite a shoe collection, and color is definitely high priority. I love the canvas topped crocs. I'm sure we don't have them around here...but I'll be looking.
no way! Crocs with canvas tops....leave it to alaska to be on top, once again!
Post a Comment