I snagged a little rainbow trout by near the tail. Poor little guy!Don't worry, he's fine! Snagged a red salmon too but couldn't keep itbecause it was snagged on the back.
Can you hold that a little closer to the camera?? I can't tell if its a fish or an amoeba
That net is way to big for that fish, but positive thinking...you'll need it one of these days.
:-(The salmon we were looking for were more appropriate for the net...I didn't get a good shot of the fish but it was GORGEOUS.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! I love your smile and that is a nice looking fish! I don't care what the others say - you caught one!!! Good for you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can you hold that a little closer to the camera?? I can't tell if its a fish or an amoeba
That net is way to big for that fish, but positive thinking...you'll need it one of these days.
:-(
The salmon we were looking for were more appropriate for the net...
I didn't get a good shot of the fish but it was GORGEOUS.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! I love your smile and that is a nice looking fish! I don't care what the others say - you caught one!!! Good for you!
Post a Comment