So green! This is King's mountain, I think. It's the one that lookslike a pyramid off the Glenn Highway. I drove out to Eureka today,had dinner, and drove back. That's the Matanuska River on the bottom.
Very cool - I like the "washed out" are in the middle - is that a bunch of gravally was out area??
That was supposed to be Wash-out area
I wanted to see where you went, I G-mapped Eureka, but it came up as north of Fairbanks. Is there a problem with the Internets?? Bad information???
yeah, gravel in the middle. I forgot to say the top was in the clouds-- that's why it looks cut off.link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=2225+Arctic+Blvd,+Anchorage,+AK+99503&daddr=Eureka+Roadhouse,+AK&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=61.936667,-147.17&sspn=0.007006,0.018625&g=Eureka+Roadhouse,+AK&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=8
I mumber you pointing out King Mountain when we were driving down to Anchorage. That was a very pretty drive.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cool - I like the "washed out" are in the middle - is that a bunch of gravally was out area??
That was supposed to be Wash-out area
I wanted to see where you went, I G-mapped Eureka, but it came up as north of Fairbanks. Is there a problem with the Internets?? Bad information???
yeah, gravel in the middle. I forgot to say the top was in the clouds-- that's why it looks cut off.
link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=2225+Arctic+Blvd,+Anchorage,+AK+99503&daddr=Eureka+Roadhouse,+AK&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=61.936667,-147.17&sspn=0.007006,0.018625&g=Eureka+Roadhouse,+AK&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=8
I mumber you pointing out King Mountain when we were driving down to Anchorage. That was a very pretty drive.
Post a Comment