flowers from my balcony. It's so nice having them out there-- I thinkmy balcony is the prettiest in the building!
Very pretty! I love the composition of this Photo too!
Those are the prettiest flowers I've ever seen on a balcony in Anchorage.
this was not the picture I was expecting at all. I got out there to take pictures because it was so dark and grey and the flowers were in the sun, but when I took the picture from this angle it was nothing but blue skies!
So so pretty! Love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very pretty! I love the composition of this Photo too!
Those are the prettiest flowers I've ever seen on a balcony in Anchorage.
this was not the picture I was expecting at all. I got out there to take pictures because it was so dark and grey and the flowers were in the sun, but when I took the picture from this angle it was nothing but blue skies!
So so pretty! Love it!
Post a Comment