an ice sculpture at Prospector Outfitters. So happy to have a camerain my pocket at all times again!!!
Did we go to that store when we were there?? Looks like a store I'd like the wander into! Great sculpture! We sure like it when you have a camera at the ready too!
I'm glad you have a camera handy again too! Your pics are so fun. I'd take the snow over all the rain we've had here the last few days!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Did we go to that store when we were there?? Looks like a store I'd like the wander into! Great sculpture!
We sure like it when you have a camera at the ready too!
I'm glad you have a camera handy again too! Your pics are so fun.
I'd take the snow over all the rain we've had here the last few days!
Post a Comment