Boarding the Beechcraft 1900 for my last weekend trip to Anchorage before I move! It was sunny and beautiful in Fairbanks on Friday but today it's cold again.
Yeah! You can see the door that folds down with the steps in it. One of the pilots teaches us how to open it (just in case) since there are isn't a flight attendant. So fun. Just one seat on either side of the aisle. (Usually I fly on the Dash8 which is bigger than this one)
2 comments:
Funny to see it out there - no jetway to it. You sure have become a casual flier!
Yeah! You can see the door that folds down with the steps in it. One of the pilots teaches us how to open it (just in case) since there are isn't a flight attendant. So fun. Just one seat on either side of the aisle. (Usually I fly on the Dash8 which is bigger than this one)
Post a Comment