I made a couple pinwheels today!!! I have a lot more fabric, so I'll just keep cutting (I think that's the hardest part!) and see what I end up with. These will be 6x6 squares so I don't expect the finished quilt will be very big.
Oh! Those are beautiful. You will be surprised at how fast they go once they are all cut out, and with a nice border around each, they will fill up a quilt top very quickly. Did you machine stitch or hand stitch? I like the color combos. You inspire me to get a sewing project going.
4 comments:
Very nice Aimee! You're becoming quite the quilter, just like Grandma. She's going to be so excited to see what you're up to!
Oh! Those are beautiful. You will be surprised at how fast they go once they are all cut out, and with a nice border around each, they will fill up a quilt top very quickly. Did you machine stitch or hand stitch? I like the color combos. You inspire me to get a sewing project going.
Great job Aim! I love the color combo too! Keep going and make it big!
Machine stitched! I am loving the math and right angles... I bought 2 packs of fat quarters just to get going so the color combos were already there.
Post a Comment