We had lunch at a place that always has fresh flowers.
So pretty!
when do the crocuses come up in alaska? do they even??? cherry blossoms are blooming all over around here-- it's so beautiful!
I didn't see any last year. It's gotta stop snowing first! I think there's about a month before the snow melts up here, maybe sooner in Anchorage.
Aimee- I stole your picture. It is now on my background at work. Very Pretty! It has replaced the red leaf picture I stole from you over a year and a half ago :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So pretty!
when do the crocuses come up in alaska? do they even??? cherry blossoms are blooming all over around here-- it's so beautiful!
I didn't see any last year. It's gotta stop snowing first! I think there's about a month before the snow melts up here, maybe sooner in Anchorage.
Aimee- I stole your picture. It is now on my background at work. Very Pretty!
It has replaced the red leaf picture I stole from you over a year and a half ago :)
Post a Comment