I'd be excited to see it too but that is an awfully pricey toy - and then what happens after you build it? You've had your fun, spent a ton of money and now you just look at it?
Why do people buy art? Why do people take pictures? Why do people spend tons of money on a perfect Shelby Cobra Mustang and not burn the tires off it on a weekly basis?
They enjoy looking at it, it has a sentimental attachment, and it can do the kessle run in less than 12 parsecs.
3 comments:
I'd be excited to see it too but that is an awfully pricey toy - and then what happens after you build it? You've had your fun, spent a ton of money and now you just look at it?
I guess yous guys just don't understand the Start wars thing!! I think it's a deal!
Why do people buy art? Why do people take pictures? Why do people spend tons of money on a perfect Shelby Cobra Mustang and not burn the tires off it on a weekly basis?
They enjoy looking at it, it has a sentimental attachment, and it can do the kessle run in less than 12 parsecs.
What more reason do you need?
Post a Comment