The view from the office parking lot. That's the sun in the lowerright hand corner. At 1pm. Pretty low. But I think the scragglyblack spruce trees have a certain charm...
I like them too. I like how you can see lots of sun trough them. Scheesh that low and you 2 months of dropping ahead of you!
I really like this picture - the trees look very proud, tough, Alaskan!
I agree!
oooh-whoooo-whoooo-whoo-whoo! That is pretty exciting! Keep us posted. No sun here today, just clouds. I'm sure Alaska has more sunny days than we do!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like them too. I like how you can see lots of sun trough them. Scheesh that low and you 2 months of dropping ahead of you!
I really like this picture - the trees look very proud, tough, Alaskan!
I agree!
oooh-whoooo-whoooo-whoo-whoo! That is pretty exciting! Keep us posted. No sun here today, just clouds. I'm sure Alaska has more sunny days than we do!
Post a Comment