I sat in the car hoping the heat would come on so I wouldn't have toscrape the windshield but it didn't work so good. Anyway, looks cold,eh? It was about 10 degrees, which was warmer than -9, which is whatit was when I rode to work!!!
Aimee! I miss you and your car and "butt heat". Those were the good lunchs when we would go out just because we got to use your heated seats.
I have a feeling we'll be missing the "butt heat" too! Our "E" doesn't have "butt heat"! Brrrrr!
I love butt heat!
I have a crazy mental picture of Aimee and Katie enjoying butt heat! Shawn this winter when your butt is cold in the E, you'll just have to be warmed by the good feeling of how easy it is to load the tandem in the E.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aimee! I miss you and your car and "butt heat". Those were the good lunchs when we would go out just because we got to use your heated seats.
I have a feeling we'll be missing the "butt heat" too! Our "E" doesn't have "butt heat"! Brrrrr!
I love butt heat!
I have a crazy mental picture of Aimee and Katie enjoying butt heat!
Shawn this winter when your butt is cold in the E, you'll just have to be warmed by the good feeling of how easy it is to load the tandem in the E.
Post a Comment