Tuesday, October 28, 2008

more


more, originally uploaded by aimos325.

180 degrees from the last picture, looking towards town. The bottom
of the "curtains" were purple and it looked like it was coming right
at me! I can see them from my front door and am looking forward to
more picture opportunities. Next time I'll get them more in focus
(unlike this one!). It makes me feel like God said "yeah, it's cold
and miserable up there, I'll let them watch THIS."

6 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

So cool! (in more ways than one, ha ha ha)

Shawn said...

How cool!!! So beautiful! I'm going to have to come up there in the winter to see this!

JimR said...

Wow! That is Awesome! God can make some pretty neat compensation packages! How many people get to see that out their back door!!

JimR said...

Which house light in the distance is Puttin's

Sally said...

Whoa is right! That is just awesome and overwhelming. I had no idea the Northern Lights would be so beautiful. Thanks for the photo.