I pulled out the camera to take a picture of the moon, but liked this view better. There's something about the winter sky that makes me smile... and makes me want to curl up inside, too!
I like the light from the house, it looks so warm and inviting. The moon was beautiful last night, and I tried to capture it with my camera, but it turned out, not so hot.
4 comments:
I like the light from the house, it looks so warm and inviting. The moon was beautiful last night, and I tried to capture it with my camera, but it turned out, not so hot.
I noticed the same lights Sally. I thought it looked like eyes (almost). It looks cold! It won't be long for us!
I couldn't capture the moon either. Moons are hard-- they're bright and the sky is dark. I'll keep practicing
Cool pic Aim! I like the winter sky too.
Post a Comment