Friday, October 10, 2008

Moose


Moose, originally uploaded by aimos325.

Had to go an hour south of here to check out some
utilidors last week. Never had to worry about moose on site visits
before! They were hanging around the utilidor manholes -- ahem, access
holes. (I think the Federal Highway Association is taking political
correctness a little too far)

5 comments:

JimR said...

You should get hazzard pay for woking that close to bullicles (that's Bullwinkle in rathkidenglish)

Sally said...

Oh! They look much more dangerous than Bulwinkle. Can you sho them away? Like how? Be careful.

Aimee said...

nah, the guy I was with told me they wouldn't bother us. I was underground anyway. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Underground? In Alaska? I hope you had your long johns on. WWGS? (That's What Would Grandma Say?)

nan said...

G-ma would love to read all these blogs and see the pictures. AND. . she would hate to think about her Aimee in such cold weather. But she would be so proud of you! Remember Andrea's nose to nose moose experience? Sure got her attention!