Sunday, October 12, 2008

me!


me!, originally uploaded by aimos325.

If I look cold, well, I wasn't. I was quite warm. The snow was deep
enough that my feet were dragging! The snow provides quite a bit of
resistance so I got a good workout today. You can see my wintertime
set up with my headlamp mounted on my helmet. Sun rise is about 8:45
these days and it won't be long before I'm riding home in the dark too.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Snow! You look like you are all set to tackle the winter. Looks like fun.

nan said...

You are so smart! How exciting riding to work, in the dark, on your bicycle, IN THE SNOW!! Wow, what a woman!! AND with a SMILE! You are the best! And now a note from g-ma (and all your aunts for that matter). . .. "NOW AIMEE, YOU BE CAREFUL!!!"

nan said...

OK, I just have one more question. How did you get such a great self-portrait? Did you happen to carry that new self-portrait arm device with you on your bicycle? OR did you balance the camera on your handle-bars? You must be the best at self-portraits!

Aimee said...

Aunt Nancy, you are the best at channeling G-ma! I could just hear it. "oooh you just be careful!"

Self portraits take lots and lots of practice. I have the dorky shots to prove it.

Sally said...

Good girl, you are all geared up for the season. Great photo.

JimR said...

I love it! There is no better feeling than conquering the elements on a bike ride! Good job Aimee!

JimR said...

Whoops! Forgot to say...

Oh for cute!! I love this Photo! I'd say it's Facebook ready!

Shawn said...

I agree with dad: Oh for cute!!! Thats my girl!