You've really captured a miracle on film. There's only a handful of people that are as fortunate as you that can witness this creation, have the photography skills to shoot at just the right angle, and then go inside your house and watch MASH reruns. The full circle of beauty, comfort, and a keen eye. You rock, girl. I'm going to have to put this on my desk top for sure.! Love, Aunt Sue
6 comments:
I think this one is the neatest one. With the house there, it really gives a good perspective. Keep 'em coming Aim - I love these pictures!
WOW! That is so amazing and you get to see if out your front door.
It has a bit of a christmas card feel to it! I like that one a lot too!
You've really captured a miracle on film. There's only a handful of people that are as fortunate as you that can witness this creation, have the photography skills to shoot at just the right angle, and then go inside your house and watch MASH reruns. The full circle of beauty, comfort, and a keen eye. You rock, girl. I'm going to have to put this on my desk top for sure.!
Love, Aunt Sue
I'm so jealous.
Wowie zowie-- so beautiful, Aimee!! I don't know anyone who takes more beautiful pictures than you!
Post a Comment