Tuesday, October 28, 2008

cold


cold, originally uploaded by aimos325.

On my way back from class I saw the northern lights! So I made a pit
stop at Creamer's Field and snapped a few pictures. Next time I'll
bring mittens.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW THAT IS COLD! -17 BRRR
HOW DO KIDS GO TRICK OR TREATING UP IN ALASKA? DRESSED VERY WARM I BET.
PEOPLE HERE DON'T WANT SNOW BEFORE HALLOWEEN SO THE KIDS CAN GO OUT. THEY ARE USE TO IT UP THERE.

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS WERE VERY PRETTY! SO BEAUTIFUL..COLD BUT BEAUTIFUL UP THERE.

Shawn said...

Brrrrr!!!!

JimR said...

Mom and I didn't ride to work today beacuse it was in the thirties...We're riding Friday Shawn! No excusses!

Aimee said...

Yeah, bundle up under your costumes! We'll see on Friday, I guess!

30's! That's 45 degrees warmer than my ride in this morning! (although my ride is much shorter) ;-)

Sally said...

You have got to be kidding me! Is it actually going to get colder than this?

Brian D. said...

Sally Said
"You have got to be kidding me! Is it actually going to get colder than this?"

Buwahahahahahaha!!!!