2011 Iditarod Champion! You got a great shot of the musher. Do you have any pics of his dogs? I saw them on the finish in Nome - they're so furry! And so cute - just trotting into town and looking around like, "What's up with all the humans?!?"
I do! I'll post one tonight. Yeah I haven't seen videos of the finish yet. Kinda disappointed in the ADN coverage-- they were all over it till the finish and now no news?
3 comments:
I can see that he is the antithesis of the "Cat in Hat" musher you showed us earlier. I hope he pulls it off!!
2011 Iditarod Champion! You got a great shot of the musher. Do you have any pics of his dogs? I saw them on the finish in Nome - they're so furry! And so cute - just trotting into town and looking around like, "What's up with all the humans?!?"
I do! I'll post one tonight. Yeah I haven't seen videos of the finish yet. Kinda disappointed in the ADN coverage-- they were all over it till the finish and now no news?
Post a Comment