it's a bag-- found a free pattern on the internet. I like it because it seems like it'd be easy to customize (I've already tweaked the pattern a little), doesn't take a lot of fabric (2 fat quarters) and it's cute! It's a "buttercup bag." I sewed the wrong side of the lining together tonight so I put it down before I got mad but I'll def. post a picture when it's done.
2 comments:
Nice! What are you making? I like the fabric!
it's a bag-- found a free pattern on the internet. I like it because it seems like it'd be easy to customize (I've already tweaked the pattern a little), doesn't take a lot of fabric (2 fat quarters) and it's cute! It's a "buttercup bag." I sewed the wrong side of the lining together tonight so I put it down before I got mad but I'll def. post a picture when it's done.
Post a Comment