This picture won't help because the top blends in with the clouds. I think it looks like a lady laying on her back-- all you see are her head, then the dent between her chin and her chest.
I've seen a children's book with gorgeous illustrations like those MI books (Legend of Sleeping Bear, etc). The legend is she laid down to wait for her soon-to-be husband to come back but he was killed in battle and the village didn't want to wake her just to break her heart. The part I liked though is that they made her a blanket made of wildflowers for the summer, and a soft, white blanket of snow for the winter.
2 comments:
I never really see a sleeping lady when I look at it - maybe I need an anatomy lesson : =/
:-\
This picture won't help because the top blends in with the clouds. I think it looks like a lady laying on her back-- all you see are her head, then the dent between her chin and her chest.
I've seen a children's book with gorgeous illustrations like those MI books (Legend of Sleeping Bear, etc). The legend is she laid down to wait for her soon-to-be husband to come back but he was killed in battle and the village didn't want to wake her just to break her heart. The part I liked though is that they made her a blanket made of wildflowers for the summer, and a soft, white blanket of snow for the winter.
Post a Comment