COOL! Did it make it one piece?? Tune up at the bike shop??
yup! No prob. Handlebar tape re-do is on the horizon but otherwise she looks great!!!The gears are like butter... I thought my other bikes shifted fine but this is like heaven!
I was just going to ask on FB, where's the picture? Then got to your blog, and my question was answered. Nothing like being reunited with an old friend. You have such thoughtful parents.
don't worry, there will be more pics! It was rainy last night and I didn't have my waterproof camera!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
COOL! Did it make it one piece?? Tune up at the bike shop??
yup! No prob. Handlebar tape re-do is on the horizon but otherwise she looks great!!!
The gears are like butter... I thought my other bikes shifted fine but this is like heaven!
I was just going to ask on FB, where's the picture? Then got to your blog, and my question was answered. Nothing like being reunited with an old friend. You have such thoughtful parents.
don't worry, there will be more pics! It was rainy last night and I didn't have my waterproof camera!
Post a Comment