Had another swim meet this weekend! It went pretty well, though it
was in yards and (unfortunately) I still remember my times from high
school. eek! Oh well, I still think I did pretty good and was happy
with the races I picked. (back in the 400 medley relay (new state
record!), 200 free, 100 IM, back in the 200 medley, 200 IM, 500 free
and the 200 backstroke)
Andrea is the middle swimmer in the pic!

4 comments:
Thats a pretty tall order, to compare your times to when you were training up to 4 hours a day! You got out there and did it! How many peopel in the whole world can say they raced a full set of swim events this weekend! Great Job Aimee - That's a ton of swimming!
yep! And I did my best!
Good job Aimee! I'm so proud of you! Its a lifelong sport and you're continuing on with it!!!
And CONGRATULATIONS to you and your team from Dad and I on your new state record!!!
Post a Comment